Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One of Those Days... Or Weeks...

... Or month?!

We are halfway through the month of February and it has been an unkind month. It just seems like I have one bad day after another...
Maybe I am just burning out, maybe a need a daycation... or a vacation (where would I find the time?!), I am uncertain.
I've been crying a lot lately and it isn't even a sad tear, it's one of those "I'm so mad, my emotions are confused" crying. I wish I could figure out what is bothering and take care of it because it is affecting my work... It's like I have forgotten how to hold a pencil or brush! Unacceptable!!!
Calling it quits early tonight. Had some of my hot and cheezy ramen and a piece of chocolate cake the roommate brought for me (that was sooooo good!); and I think I am going to soak in the tub, do a little paper work (since that is what I seem capable of doing right now) and pray that tomorrow is the beginning of better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment