Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Fat

A year ago, I thought I was big for my size and desperately trying to shrink... Looking back, that was the best shape I have ever been in my entire life.

FACT, I am a very petite person, but I am also very naturally muscular and have a medium bone structure. I believe the term for that is athletic...

So I use to go to the gym everyday, and was on a very harsh diet. School was overwhelming and the diet depressed me; so I gave up on all that. A year later, I know what I look like "fat". Good news is, I still have a figure, but everything is bigger. I need to change. I feel like it's time to change. That being said, I am going to make myself workout somehow, somewhere... starting next week; and let me tell you why:I am running 20 hour days this week; running a show ruins fitness plans!! As soon as this current show closes, I am going back on the wagon. I am learning more about nutrition and plan to fit the gym hard. I want to look good, I want to feel good, I want to wear my size 10's again (2 whole pant sizes).
So, here's to health. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment