Monday, September 20, 2010

Another Quiet Night

The day reached it's end at the School of the Arts once again, and I was on the trail back to my apartment, again, where I would be on my own... again.
I like my space, but there is a point where it's pretty darn lonesome. My roommate is working on a show and I don't really have a lot of friends here anymore. I keep telling myself that this will be a good thing in the end, for I will be too busy to even ponder a social evening in the weeks to come. I know I will regret this (soon) when I say it, but I wish it would get crazy soon... Again, I should be careful for what I wish for because my first gig goes up this weekend.
So what am I going to do now? I think I am going to work on that website I have been building since July. My adviser told me that this is the time to start networking heavy, so I need to be ready!
And with that, I go to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment