Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cancled

So, it is only day 5 of my project to self tan myself, and I am abandoning it. It worked okay, I guess... but it was too much hassle (putting it on, and doing it right) and I cannot stand the smell it produced on me. I think I will stick to smelling pretty before I choose to alter my coloration. It was pretty exciting though... And honestly, I am returning to having red hair and fairer skin (I think) look much complimentary.
... Pandora decided I should be listening to Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On"... Dear God, that is an old song!
Monday's adventure was phenomenal. Spent the day with a few gents, we swam, ate, joked, played some serious wiffle ball and swam a little more. They decided to catch a film, while Michael and I went to Dorney park where we "wee'd" the night away on thrill rides and silly carnival rides. That will be our last free Monday up here, we will be returning to the south upon the next Monday... So friggin' excited!
Got word that I got some pretty financial aid awards for school next year... only 14 thousand dollars short. This is the time of the summer where I begin to freak out in a desperate search finding this. And sadly, this is something I cannot brush off. It's my final year, I have to finish! Mom says we'll figure something out. :D No production assignments yet, btw. I (and I bet everyone else in our department) am getting really frustrated with all of this waiting. We usually get our info in July. It's killing me, I want to know what I designing, what/where I am working!! I hope we hear soon... As in tomorrow!
Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment