Monday, August 2, 2010

Tomorrow

My day off. Yay! And not soon enough!! What a long and crazy week. I have survived and have had some adventures. Really looking forward to tomorrow though. Was going to be a day at the theme park with Michael, but then I heard that the actors and others were going to be hanging at the pool and then to the park and I was like "I have to go!" Michael was a little less enthused for his reasons but said it was ok and that he would meet us at the park later in the day. This is probably the last opportunity I have to make an impression with some of these people (that doesn't involve alcohol for once-- and I like that) and I want to do it! So, I'm going to get some sleep. Wake up in a few hours. Put on my bikini (that I am a little self conscious about) and ride the waves of socialization. Hopefully I will be making some friends. Hopefully it will be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment