Monday, August 23, 2010

I Am Still Alive

It's been awhile, I don't have the internet at home, so I have to mooch from public buildings. Decided to stop by the McDonald's and check the world outside of my small town. Seems like everyone is doing okay. It's amazing how the pace drastically changes when I return home. Sometimes I'm going insane out of boredom because I have nothing to do and sometimes I just take a deep breath and enjoy the moment. It's vacation after all.
Speaking of vacation, the boyfriend and I are heading out of state for the weekend to spend some time together. I am very excited. We haven't been to the beach in years. In fact almost 6... which is about as long as we have been together. Wow! I am very excited anyway.
All to say for now, I got to go and do my other daily chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment