Monday, July 19, 2010

I Have This Thing (First Blog)

A blog... I haven't seen one of these since the days of Xanga. So now what? I guess I shall begin...
I have this thing I do a lot; it's talking. I believe as soon as I began to form noises and words together, it was a never ending. I feel sorry for my family and friends for the abuse because that is all I ever seem to do. What is really bad is when I blurt out whatever I'm thinking about in front of my colleges, it is usually followed with a "What? Where did that come from?!"It's a little embarrassing, but I easily brush it off. Some people would say that I have a malfunction filter, but I consider it a little factor that makes up me.
Henceforth, this blog and my mission: I have decided to take this opportunity to channel my randomness, my ideas and my dreams to this program and out of my head. I hope that I entertain someone on this site or maybe find someone that feels the same about whatever I am blabbing about on a particular day...
Introduction: I am but a youth, wandering the world to find out who I am going to be. I am currently winding down the summer season at a Shakespearean Festival as a Wig/Make Up Artist and preparing for my final year of college (as a Wig/Make Up Major). Still trying to find that one thing that I am bound to be as a career... I am a major country bumpkin, but I consider it a charming feature and wear it like a badge. I love anything art related as well as organizing everything, from my closet to the pantry; of which I have always considered funny. Singing and dancing always brighten my day and I never pass up a good laugh. I love my family, my friends and my significant other (boyfriend) of over five years and always welcome newcomers...
... And now to the current... At the end of my (only) day off. Had a list of things to do, but slept through the first half of it. Finally rolled out of the bed at 3 and ran to the grocery store where I made (hopefully) my last trip of the summer; restocked the fridge, plus a few fresher items, like a giant bag of cherries. Yum! Bought a few make up-related items to try out (currently on the search for the perfect nail color) and nearly passed out when I saw the final sale number... But again, hopefully the last shopping trip I do. I have to save some cash up for the last month of my summer break. Laundry is finishing up and I think I will retire shortly after.
See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment