Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quickly

Currently in between changes (for the show I am working on), just wanted to quickly update...
Been catching up with my best friend over the last couple of days. I miss him so much.
Also, I have gone to the dark side, I have become a gamer. Nothing crazy, but it's to the point where I am up til 4 am playing... My boyfriend couldn't be happier.
Just realized that there is only 2 weeks of the season left-- ah! I am so happy, but sad at the same time; it has been a fun filled summer. Starting to write out the Tuesday Touch up list and I fear that it is going to be a doozy. Ha ha!! But, hey, the wigs can't take care of themselves for too long. Michael and I have the night off, we got our comps to see Romeo and Juliet and I am really looking forward to it. Still a little bummed that we weren't able to work on it as exclusively as Merry Wives, but then I wouldn't be able to enjoy seeing any of our work!
So... Yeah. Going to do the last 30 minutes of the show, hit Cosi for a salad (to make up for the super carby day I had prior) and then sit back and enjoy the show.
Gotta run now, the chase scene is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment